Between likes and shares
A comprehensive ebook on the State of Social Media Marketing in Mauritius. Special mention to local digital marketers who shared their views on the future of social media marketing.
The State of Social Media in Mauritius
How is Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels growing in Mauritius? What are the limitations? Most importantly, what do local professionals think of the future of social media marketing? Find all the answers in this comprehensive report by Digital Marketing Mauritius.
Some of the key findings:
- 45% of the world population are social media users: a huge market;
- Internet penetration in Mauritius was at 101.4% in 2018;
- 38.7% of the population used Facebook Messenger (May 2019.);
- Instagram accounts for more Men (52%) to Women (48%);
- Linkedin is the most used social media platform by local professional (270,000 as at June 2019)